Myths and Facts about How Hep C is Transmitted

 

 


The most dangerous assumptions about the Hepatitis C are almost myths. The best approach for those myths is to find the facts about the transmission of Hepatitis C.

Hepatitis C doesn’t spread through Kiss, hug, sharing of utensils, Shake hands, coughing or sneezing, close contact with the Hepatitis C. The center for the Disease Control and Prevention states that the Hepatitis C will be passed on during the sexual contact from one person to another person. It can also transmit while having multiple sex partners or having sex with the HIV patients or engaging with rough sex can increase the risk of viral Hepatitis transmission. This transmission can be prevented by practicing safe sex.

According to the World Journal of Gastroenterology the risk of transmission of Hepatitis C from mother to new born child is below 5%. Hepatitis C also doesn’t transmit through breast feeding. However mothers with the bleeding nipples are advised to stop the feeding immediately.

Steps to prevent the transmission of Hepatitis C infection:

  • Do not share needles
  • Practice safe sex
  • Use sterilized medical equipment
  • Do not share personal accessories such as razors and needles

However Hepatitis C can survive outside the body in the room temperatures or environmental surfaces up to 3 weeks. Maintaining the liver health also play a major role in the prevention of the transmission of the Hepatitis C. Avoid the consumption of alcohol which can destroy the liver cells. For the people who are already suffering from the liver diseases even consumption of small amount of the alcohol can also make the liver condition much worse.

Comments

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS & Gastro Disorder, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my everything and the symptoms were terrible, she always complained of heavy menstruation, and she always had difficulty falling asleep . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who has the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and he has herbal cure for Herpes,HIV/Aids,Diabetes,Neuro Disease,Cancer,Back Pain,COPD,Parkinson, and other disease you can visit Dr Itua herbal center website to read more www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hepatitis C and Liver: A Guide for Healthy Liver

COVID-19 and Liver Diseases